We live in a world where competition is highly promoted. We are always being encouraged to be better than others. If someone excels at work then you should strive to do better than them, if showbiz stars look a certain way then you have to look the same.
Although it is true that healthy competition drives us to want better, that is, it stimulates our desire for personal improvement, if we are not careful we could end up frustrated. And the truth is that there will always be someone who is better or who does things better than us, and that’s fine.
On the other hand, being competitive sometimes makes others benefit. For example, if one company launches a product, another company, working in the same industry, will want to outperform that product, either in quality or offering. In this case, consumers benefit from the fight between the companies, since they enjoy a better product at a better price.
This hypothetical situation is very common in the field of technology. Since it is a field where there is a lot of competition, each company strives to innovate and offer quality equipment. Such is the case of the IOS IPod and the Android Tablet.
While it is true that both are very useful tools for both work and communication, have you ever wondered what their differences are? Why do you choose one over the other?
It is likely that, at some point, you have asked yourself these questions. The good news is that today we will be giving you an answer. Therefore, continue reading this article so you can find out about the differences between Android and IPod and you can choose better.
It is an electronic device that fulfills, together, almost all the functions of a computer and a mobile phone. However, to be more practical, it has been presented in a one-piece design, which is flat, slim, compact and without a physical keyboard.
It has all the elements for optimal operation, namely CPU, ports, connectors, storage drives and a touch screen. It should be noted that there are Android Tablets of different brands, but they all have a similar pattern.
The size of its screen is between 7 and 12 inches, depending on the taste of the users and the use they want to give it, if it has been acquired only to watch movies and videos or to work on designs and illustrations.
They also have processors that give it a lot of power and a rear and a front camera, which allow you to take photos and make videos, just like you do with a mobile. It is also possible to find them with a RAM memory of greater or lesser capacity, depending on the price you can pay for it.
Advantages of Android
- Android Tablets have a more affordable price than others, which makes them the best alternative for any user, no matter where they live.
- They are easy to use.
- You can customize them by including in your system what you want, such as themes, keyboards, application manager, etc.
- You can get different applications in the Google Play Store, many of which are specifically adapted to Tablets.
- It grants you all Google services automatically.
As you have been able to realize, Android Tablets offer many advantages. However, in order to have an objective opinion, it is important to know its disadvantages or negative points.
- Since its interface is the same as that of mobile phones, it is considered that its productivity is not the best.
- Many of the Android Tablet models have limitations related to the increase in capacity.
- They are usually sold without a keyboard, so it can be inconvenient for users who are not used to using a touch screen.
- It is very difficult to repair them when they show some damage.
Now that we know the features, pros and cons of Android Tablets, it is the turn of the famous IPod.
What do you need
It is a device invented by Steve Jobs, which came to revolutionize the technology industry, in view of the innovations it brought with it.
The IPod is among one of the Tablets with the greatest capacity among all the devices of the renowned Apple brand, since it has functions very similar to those of the rest of the laptops, but with a much larger screen.
It stands out thanks to the great power of its Hardware and its natural user interface, which places it right between a smartphone and a laptop. Also, it is the right size to use the software for hundreds of activities, such as reading e-books, browsing the web, and performing other entertainment activities.
In addition to that, we can mention that, with multi-touch capabilities, with an LED feedback screen, with peripheral connection ports, a storage space that goes from 16 GB to 128 GB and you can choose between about 11 models, each one with certain peculiarities.
- Due to its size and weight, you can take it wherever you want.
- It is very easy to use.
- Its screen is wide and, therefore, very comfortable for any user. In addition, thanks to its LED technology, it does not consume too much energy.
- It has different types of models, which vary in price and fit your budget.
- Its battery is very powerful. It can last for a full 10 hours and in standby mode, up to 30 hours.
- You can download the apps you want, save photos, videos and audios, just like you would with a phone device.
- It works as an excellent eBook reader which makes it a very useful and efficient tool for readers.
- Due to his large size, he is uncomfortable to talk to on the phone.
- The base that is used as a keyboard is sold separately from the IPod.
- Some of their models are not multitasking; they do not have a webcam or flash.
- It has incompatibility issues.
- For some users, the relationship between feasibility and price is not ideal.
=> Join the Waitlist for Early Access.
Once you have gotten to know the particularities of each of these devices, as well as their weakest points, it is possible to establish a clear distinction between each of them.
Also, these same differences are what will allow you to select the option that best suits you, the one that best suits your needs, demands and, of course, budget . In order to choose the best one for you, do not be carried away by the opinions of others. Rather, think about the use you will give it and if it is capable of doing the work you require, in the best possible way.
- One of its most notable differences is its manufacturing material. In the specific case of Android, it is possible to find different models in various materials, even in plastic, these being the cheapest. While The IPod is only made of aluminum.
- They also differ in weight. In Android Tablets, the weight varies depending on the model, while IPods have a net weight ranging from 298 grams to 713.
- Another difference is its price, Android Tablets being cheaper than IPods.
- Tablets allow more customization than iPods.
- In relation to its storage capacity, in the IPod this is greater.
- Tablets add a USB port and HDMI out, things the iPod doesn’t have and therefore require the use of adapters.
- The iPod has a higher durability and validity, compared to the Android Tablet.
- Android users have the ability to access more free apps than those using an iPod.
Tanner AbrahamData Scientist and Software Engineer with a focus on experimental projects in new budding technologies that incorporate machine learning and quantum computing into web applications.
=> Join the Waitlist for Early Access.
Google Drive for Android – How to Download and Tips
Since its market launch in 2012, Google Drive has evolved considerably, a service that works as cloud storage,
The 5 Most Used Social Networks on Android
It is a new social network, which is gaining great acceptance among users, since it has a different concept from that of other social...