Not long ago, Apple had the brilliant idea of updating the operating system of the incredible is 5 platforms. This platform has a unique tool, and this is cloud. This new system facilitates quick and easy storage in the cloud, and this tremendously allows users to enter it with various devices such as a desktop computer, an iPhone, an iPod, among others.
Here we will leave you everything related to the instructions for use, and what cloud is for. Also practical tips for its use, and also tools that you must take into account, to be able to use this new and magnificent tool.
What do you need
What do you need to know about cloud?
We have created this series of numbered tips, so you have an idea of what this spectacular platform is all about:
- Your content with cloud is accessible from anywhere you are.
- This is a cloud storage system, which gives you access to all the information you have online, through your multiple devices.
- You can also download music from your PC, and it will be stored in cloud so that you can listen to it on your iPhone, iPod or iPod Touch.
- You can also store your applications, emails, calendars and others in cloud.
- The content you upload, this platform saves automatically.
- Cloud comes installed for devices like Mac, iPhone, iPod, and iPod; are duly updated.
- When you access cloud you will have 5 GB of space totally free, apart from the storage of photos, music and applications. If you want more storage, you should contact Apple services, and thus decide which one to take.
=> Join the Waitlist for Early Access.
Step by step learn to manage cloud
For when you decide to access the cloud platform, here are some simple instructions:
- To start using cloud you just have to download the iOS5 platform, and also update your device.
- This service is similar to how Microsoft’s SkyDrive works or the integration of Picasa, Google Docs, Calendar, Gmail and other Google services on Android.
- Cloud was created for users who have Apple devices, and it is synchronized with the programs designed by this prestigious company.
- All of this prompts the cloud interface to change, but this will depend on whether your Apple ID is connected to Apple devices, such as an iPod or an iPhone.
- In order for cloud to sync all your Apple devices, it will do so by connecting them with the same ID address.
- To do this, it stores all your email content, contacts, applications, calendar, and photos, among others. This will make it easier for you to have access to your content from all your devices.
- This platform also brings an iced drive with which you can store text files, spreadsheets and also presentations. You can also access them from anywhere you are, and you can also edit them online.
- Cloud gives you the ability to create documents using virtual versions of Page, which is similar to Word, or Numbers, which is similar to Excel.
- On the page where the name of your account is located, you must click on it, the menu will be displayed there and you will be able to enter the cloud configuration; there you will also log out when you finish your work.
- Apart from Apple’s Page program for creating text, and the Numbers program for spreadsheets, Apple has also designed a note-taking program called Keynote. In cloud you will find these programs with which you can create or edit your files.
- By having your cloud account synchronized with your Apple devices, you have the option of locating your mobile devices such as iPhone or iPod with it. If you want it to work, you must activate the location service of your equipment.
- In cloud you can view the configuration of the space and content available in the cloud.
- You should also remember that you have 5 GB free which you can expand by buying some of the additional plans.
- Like all Apple designs, this company’s tools are specially designed for devices made by the company, so you will have some complications installing cloud, especially if you have Windows installed.
- To do this, you must follow Apple’s instructions to the letter to start it on your computer or PC.
- As we said before, cloud is a tool to store content in the cloud. With this incredible tool, the main Apple functions are automatically adapted to store songs, photos and a large amount of content.
- The music you already have in iTunes will appear synchronized on all your devices, and from there you can also download your new favorite songs, and also check the history of your purchases.
- When you take a photo with your iPod it will appear almost automatically on your iPhone or on your computer. With this tool you can have access to your last 1000 photos in streaming, from anywhere.
- If you decide to travel to the beach, a wedding or a simple gathering of friends, you can instantly display your photos or musical creations and many more events.
- If you work from your mobile phone or from the iPod, cloud offers you a documentation section where the latest changes made will appear registered.
- The applications intended for graphic or text editing with this tool are completely synchronized, this includes your computer and your Mac.
- You will be able to work in the park, in the subway, without having to rewrite the changes with your PC at home.
- All the applications work on the devices, and with this you will not have to make additional downloads to use them on the go.
- Cloud will also provide you with the backup so you don’t lose your work on the go.
- This wonderful tool will also take care of synchronizing your calendar, and your appointments will appear on all your devices, where you can also change them and create new ones without any effort. All this is essential to organize your personal and professional life.
- Also with cloud you can use the relocation service, and thus share locations with your friends and acquaintances for a limited time.
Summary of the benefits of using cloud
Next we will leave you the summary of the benefits of using the wonderful cloud tool, so that you can learn more quickly to know it:
- cloud makes it easy to connect between multiple Apple devices
- You can get the cloud email for example: mariarivas@iCloud.com.
- cloud will take care of storing in the cloud and at no cost
- This powerful tool will take care of synchronizing all your contacts.
- It will sync your photos, music and documents across all your devices.
- Has the Pages application (Word Processor) (similar to Word)
- Has the Numbers app (Spreadsheet) (Excel Similarity)
- Has the Keynote (Presentations) app (similar to PowerPoint)
- Synchronize your calendar, notepad and message reminders.
- Cloud views and takes care of editing documents.
- It is compatible with Microsoft Office, without the need for conversion.
- These documents are automatically saved in the cloud drive, and it also creates a backup for them.
- By connecting cloud it will be synchronized on all your Apple computers with the central device ID address.
- If you have music downloaded from iTunes, cloud will take care of syncing it across all your devices.
Tanner AbrahamData Scientist and Software Engineer with a focus on experimental projects in new budding technologies that incorporate machine learning and quantum computing into web applications.
=> Join the Waitlist for Early Access.