The advancement of technology not only facilitates the performance of daily tasks, but also brings great benefits in the field of education, work and entertainment, giving us the facility to fulfill our duties more efficiently and in less time Weather.
Since there is a wide variety of programs and applications of all kinds, each update surpasses the previous version and provides new tools to users. For this reason, what we know today in terms of technology is not similar to what existed a couple of decades ago.
This is no exception when it comes to entertainment. Electronic devices and the programs that make them work have evolved over time. For this reason, there are currently games related to virtual reality, which allow users to live an unforgettable experience.
Video game consoles have also been changing. Now they are more modern and interactive. They provide a sharper picture and have excellent sound quality. However, little by little they have been losing ground, as gaming laptops are positioning themselves as the favorites of users.
If you are a gamer or a video game fan, you will surely like to know which the best gaming laptops are. If you don’t have the slightest idea what they are, don’t let the parrot go! Throughout this article, we will not only be telling you what they are, but we will also tell you what the characteristics that determine it are.
Knowing this information will help you make the best decision when making a selection. You will be able to buy a gaming laptop that fits your needs as a gamer and that is resistant, so you do not have to buy another soon.
A gaming laptop can be an excellent option for those who, in addition to playing, want a computer that they can take anywhere. It is also useful for those who do not have a very large space in which to have a complete PC.
Now, how are they different? These teams have been designs specifically for gaming. Although it is true that they can be used for other things, their design, quality and components offer good performance when playing.
As far as a normal laptop is concerned, having low-end graphics is not considered gaming, regardless of the fact that it can enable moderately acceptable current games with low resolution.
Gaming laptops have more effective ventilation systems and are more complex. Its keyboards are of better quality and its interior layout is much more spacious. In addition, they have processors and graphics cards with a lot of power.
However, such power is a double-edged sword. Generally, it makes them heavier; they reach very high temperatures and consume more energy. For these reasons, they cannot be compared to what other equipment offers.
On the other hand, these laptops have a large storage capacity, as well as RAM, which support the installation of multiple games, without causing any performance problems. And, as if that were not enough, they are cheaper than a desktop computer or a video game console.
Its main characteristics
Among its most outstanding features are the following:
- A state-of-the-art processor. Aspects such as speed, memory capacity, security and even compatibility with the rest of the PC’s components depend on a good processor and it is of vital importance in a gaming laptop. This is because video games are usually much heavier. Thanks to its IPC, that is, the number of instructions that it is capable of performing in a single cycle, they can be done quickly and efficiently.
- The graphics card. These are also called video cards and, in general, are already installed in the laptop, although they can also be installed to expand its capabilities. To understand its importance, you must know that from what is written in Word to the graphics of a video game, they must be processed. This is where the graphics cards come into play, they are responsible for obtaining the data and sending it to the CPU, which will be responsible for transforming it into visual information.
Video games are, by nature, consumers of many resources, so it is necessary to have a sufficiently powerful external card.
Now, knowing this, the questions arise: what are the best gaming laptops and what makes them the best? To get a satisfactory answer, you need to know their strengths.
What do you need
Some computer professionals have made a selection of what they consider to be the best gaming laptops, according to their capabilities and features, some of them are the following:
Lenovo Legion Y740
- With this laptop you have the opportunity to enjoy a large number of games with the highest graphic quality and all, in the space of a small backpack.
- It has a state-of-the-art processor, 16 GB RAM, its hard drive is 1 TB, and its screen is 17.3 inches with a resolution of 920*1080 pixels, which makes it possible to enjoy games in full HD. It has one of the best graphics cards on the market.
- It has a shiny keyboard filled with lots of color and therefore has a very distinctive visual appeal. In addition, the distribution of its components is not out of the ordinary, which gives it a simple finish.
Dell Alien ware M15 e R2
- With this laptop, so to speak, you will have a two in one. That is, you will have the quality of Dell laptops, but at the same time, with the power of Alien ware.
- It has a 15.6-inch screen with 1920 x 1080 pixels. Its model is very original minimalist that highlights the colors black and white. Its letters have a luminous neon blue finish and have a conventional size for easy handling.
- Although it has 8 GB of RAM, this does not make it less efficient. On the contrary, it is quite fast.
Acer Predator Helios 300
- This is an ideal kit for any game or design program. Among its strengths is one of the most advanced processors with optimal performance.
- With this laptop you can forget about worrying about the image freezing, since it has a very good RAM memory of about 16 GB.
- Despite having a basic design of standard thickness, it is easy to move. Its cost is very affordable. It is valued between 340 euros and has a good correspondence in the quality-price ratio.
ASUS ROG Zephyrus M15
- This is one of the most powerful laptops on the market. In addition, it has ray tracing graphics, which improve lighting and provide great realism.
- Its screen is 15.6 inches and projects a definition of 1920 x 1080 pixels. Your graphics card emits vibrant colors, which add to its visual appeal. Its RAM memory is one of the highest, with a capacity of 32 GB.
- In addition, it is configured to deliver more than 5 hours of gameplay and 9 hours of internet connection without a feedback cable. It has a keyboard style with lighting function, which you can activate or deactivate whenever you want and, as if that were not enough, its hard drive has a storage capacity of 1 TB.
Gigabyte AERO15W v8
- It is a robust, powerful and versatile laptop for all kinds of tasks. It makes it possible to play very smoothly. Its screen stands out for its 144 Hz and has excellent battery performance.
- Its design is very innovative. It has a retro keyboard, which is illuminated with white color to facilitate the distinction and use at night.
Razor Blade Stealth 13
- It is ideal to enjoy medium-demand games, as well as to fulfill your professional tasks.
- It has a 13.3-inch screen with a quality of 1920 x 1080 pixels, which allows a wide variety of tones and colors to be emitted. Its RAM memory is very fast and has about 16 GB.
- It is developed under a very useful touch screen, which helps to handle the sketches of the digital creators with ease. Its design is simple but striking; since the keyboard has lights that change color consecutively.
In addition to these that we have mentioned, you cannot forget about HP Omen by HP 17-cb1000ns, NEXOC Gaming 1370623, Gigabyte AORUS 17 YA-7ES2150SH and others, which are also of excellent quality.
As you have been able to realize, gaming laptops are very varied and, if you are not an expert in the field, it may be difficult for you, and even cause you a little anxiety, to determine which one you should buy. In view of this, don’t let the parrot go away! You cannot stop reading the following recommendations that we will share with you.
If you want to buy a good gaming laptop, it is important that you take into consideration the following factors:
- A big enough screen. This, in order that you can appreciate all the details of the game, as well as its colors, contrasts and high definitions.
- The graphics card. Try to make it a good quality one so that you can capture all the movements of the game with great fluidity.
- A processor that has a good performance. It is the processor that will help you boost the capacity of the computer when running games.
- SSD and RAM memory. The higher its capacity, the better the execution and fluidity of any of the applications you use on your PC.
- The sound system. Make sure that the gaming laptop has good speakers that emit a constant sound and without contamination.
On the other hand, it might seem like a whim or mere vanity, but those that have light effects are qualified as the best gaming laptops, since they serve as a complement to the game and bring new emotions. Also, the ones that have good sound effects and are easy to transport.
Although these laptops vary a lot according to the needs of the gamers, to be positioned among the best, their graphics must be NVIDIA or AMD with a Core i7 or higher quad-core processor.
Also, its screen must be between 15 and 17 inches with a resolution of 1,929 x 1,080 pixels and it is recommended that it have a good cooling system to prevent it from overheating as a result of constant use.
Although it is true that a good gaming laptop requires a large monetary investment, it is possible to find others of less quality, at a better price, in the market. Everything will depend on the characteristics you are looking for and what your requirements are. However, the investment you make will always be worth it, as it will improve your experience as a player.
Now, if you take these recommendations into consideration and, in addition, let yourself be carried away by the brands suggested in this article when making your purchase, you can be sure that you will be acquiring a quality gaming laptop, positioned among the best.