If you have a mobile device with the Android operating system, you will have already seen interesting tips to keep it running optimally, thanks to the best apps to clean your phone, as well as to improve productivity with the best text editors for Android.
On this occasion and after having told you about the best apps to take photos, we are going to talk about an aspect related to the latter. Specifically, we are going to explain how to recover deleted photos on Android, a more common question than you might think.
Either by mistake or because at a given moment you thought you were not going to need a photograph again, it is likely that you have deleted it and sometime later you want to recover it. In this case, it must be taken into account that Google’s mobile operating system does not have a native data recovery system, which will mean that third-party services will have to be used.
Android apps to recover deleted photos
Before talking about one of the options you have to be able to recover deleted photos on Android, we are going to name some of the best applications that you can find on Google Play for this purpose. In all cases they work in a similar way, so the instructions that we are going to give you will help you recover these snapshots.
- Dig Deep. This is one of the best options to recover photos on your Android terminal because it is free and fulfills the function for which it has been created. As negative points are the presence of advertising and that it has a very simple interface that in some cases gives too little information. Despite this, it is one of the best options for it.
- Dumpster. It is considered by many as the best app for image recovery. It’s free but it has the drawback that you must have it installed to be able to recover the photo, since it is based on the creation of a recycling bin similar to the one found on computers.
- Disk Digger. It is an application that is responsible for analyzing the internal storage of your mobile. In this way, it searches for the deleted photos, although in its free version we find that it only recovers a thumbnail version of the photo. Therefore, you will have to pay to use it.
- Undelete. This app also scans your computer’s internal storage to find deleted images. In the case of this app, you will have to have root access to be able to use it, which makes it a bit more complicated for users with basic knowledge of Android.
Instructions to recover deleted photos on Android
If you want to know how to recover photos on Android , we are going to talk about Dig Deep , one of the best options to be able to get back to that image that for some reason we have previously deleted and that, now, we want to have again in our terminal.
The process to follow for this is very simple to carry out, so you will not have any problem with it. The steps to follow are those:
- First of all, you have to proceed to download Dig Deep, for which we will go to the Google Play Store. Once it is downloaded and installed, it will be time to run it; a loading screen will appear that may take a few seconds.
- It will then take you to a new screen where you will find advertisements for other apps from the same creator. In it you will have to click on Back in order to access the main interface.
- From this we will see how different boxes appear in which the photos that have been deleted are saved. These can correspond to photos that were in the same folder and that were deleted in a nearby time. In this case you will have to click on the one you think may have the photo to be recovered.
- When you have, you will reach a new window within the application, but in which one of the images that you have deleted will appear in each frame. You just have to click on each photo you want to recover. By doing so you will see how these are highlighted with an orange box; and when you finish selecting all the desired ones, you will only have to press the Restore button, which is located at the bottom of the app.
- When you click on the previous option you will see how the application itself completes the recovery process and saves the photo on your terminal. It will do so in a folder called Restored Pictures, and which you can access from the gallery of your terminal.
=> Join the Waitlist for Early Access.
What do you need to recover deleted photos on Android?
- External app to recover deleted photos
Tanner AbrahamData Scientist and Software Engineer with a focus on experimental projects in new budding technologies that incorporate machine learning and quantum computing into web applications.
=> Join the Waitlist for Early Access.
Shein for Android – How to Download and Tips
When you enter the Shein page you will see a section of special sizes, which is positive since it does not exclude anyone.
How to Pay With Your Android Mobile
Android is the most widely used operating system in the world of smartphones and other mobile devices, so it is necessary to become...