If we asked you right now what genre of online video games is the most popular, what would you answer? Some will probably say shooters, but another good handful will say MOBAs. And it is the latter that have taken a greater role in the last decade, especially with the emergence of greats like the League of legends. However, the panorama of mobs is not limited only to Loll, because beyond the Riot colossus there are other emerging gems with great potential. Among them we would like to mention Champions Legion. A Mob game that is only available for mobile devices, be it Android or is.
Champions Legion stands out for being one of the lightest mobs on the market, with such an efficient optimization that. Even as of the date this post is published, the game runs on Android 5.5 devices which say a lot about how lightweight the game is. Not to mention that it does not take up much memory space, being only about 135mb of storage to be able to get the game.
Another of the outstanding features of Champions Legion is that the game is entirely in Spanish, and even has the voices of the characters dubbed into Latin Spanish. This is extremely comfortable for the Hispanic community, since generally large companies or video games focus on the English-speaking public.
If you are interested in knowing and knowing how to download this game for your device. We invite you to stay until the end of this article, as we will provide you with all the information you need to start your first games in Valhalla.
What you should know about Champions Legion.
Before explaining how to download the game, we highly recommend knowing what the game offers. In order to know whether or not it is worth downloading champions legion.
- The game is in Spanish. Genuinely the game is in three languages, Spanish, English and Portuguese. But what concerns us is Spanish because it is our mother tongue.
- Contains integrated voice chat. For those experienced in the world of MOBAs, you will know that communication is important in this type of game. So having the ability to play with a voice chat comes in handy.
- Balanced Heroes. Although it does not have such a huge number of heroes, especially when compared to other mobs on the market. The importance of this does not lie in the quantity but rather the quality and balance in them, with very few being very disadvantaged compared to others.
- A huge community. Again, it can’t be compared to the other mob community, but that doesn’t mean it’s bad. On the contrary, the Champions Legion community is one of the least toxic out there.
- Constant updates. What a pleasure it is to play a video game whose creators are always on the lookout to renew and keep their creation up to date.
- Variety of game modes. Story mode to get to know the heroes better, the classic 5v5 game mode, ranked and the novelty, the chaos mode.
These are just some of the features that are still present in champion’s legion. If I have convinced you, continue reading, because we will explain how to download the game.
How to download the game?
The way in which we can get hold of legion champions is by going to the Google play store app. Or access the page directly through the following link “click here”. That will take you directly to the store to start the usual installation process.
As you already know, installing an app is nothing special, since the process itself is done automatically. Your task will only be to accept each one of the permissions that the game asks of you. Among which will be access to your microphone for the use of voice chat.
We will also leave you the link to the official website of champion’s legion. From there you will be able to get the necessary information to be able to meet the heroes of the game, and discover their stories, abilities and characteristics. Keep in mind that one of them can become your main. So you should choose the one that best suits your style of play.