Live broadcasts have become one of the new standards of internet entertainment. What a decade ago was the pre-recorded videos uploaded to YouTube. Today they have become direct, live broadcasts or as they are also known, streams. There are many platforms and social networks that today allow you to share live videos. So you don’t even need to be a user of X video platform to be able to stream. Well, on social networks like Facebook or Integra, that option is available to everyone… And never better said, because today we will explain how to broadcast live with your mobile.
Although it is true that the variety of platforms from which we can publish and share our transmissions are many. In this post we will focus on Facebook, as far as I’m concerned. At the moment it is the platform that offers the greatest ease and simplicity to be able to make your transmissions. Especially if you want to broadcast live with your mobile, because you are going to see that the action can be carried out with just a couple of touches on the screen.
It should be added that these live broadcasts can be done from your biography (or personal profile), a Facebook page or a Facebook group. Whichever option interests you. The process is the same in each case.
What do you need to be able to broadcast live with your mobile?
First things first, it is important to know what are the requirements that must be met in order to make a live broadcast from Facebook. In this case using our mobile devices (These requirements are applicable to all platforms).
For this we have decided to explain it through a very brief and simple list, which mentions that they will need:
- Good internet connection. The advantage of broadcasting live with your mobile is that the process is much easier and faster. Although that, yes. Less professional compared to doing it from a PC. However, a good internet connection is essential for both cases.
- Prepare the content before the direct Many people underestimate the work of streamers, believing that all they have to do is be in front of the mobile and talk. The truth is that no, if you want to make a quality transmission, it is best that you prepare the content to show or speak before starting the live broadcast.
- Audio and video quality. When going live on mobile, the two most important aspects during the video are good video and audio. That is why we recommend you consider this option only if you’re mobile has a decent camera and a quality microphone.
This is a summary is everything you are going to need to be able to make your live broadcasts from Facebook, if you have each requirement, you can go to the next point.
Steps to start a live broadcast from Facebook.
To start a live broadcast for Facebook using our Smart puts. We are only going to need the Facebook app. For this entry it will not be necessary to use any external application, since the transmission will be done natively from the social network.
- The first thing they have to do is go to the “What are you thinking?” field. Which is basically the one we use to write a new post? This field is present on your profile, on your Facebook page or in groups. So from here on, the steps to follow are exactly the same.
- Once the field is located, we will look at the options below (Exactly the fifth). It says “Transmission”, that option is the one that we will touch to be able to perform the direct ones.
- Once that is done, we will realize that the camera will be activated and a series of functions will appear on the screen. The same ones that you probably already know, because they are: Option to change the camera (Front and back), activate the flash to illuminate, add stickers or emesis, comments, or draw on the screen. Our recommendation is that you explore each one to understand them.
- Finally, if we are ready to start the transmission, we will press the blue button in the middle. And after a few seconds the transmission will start. We will know that we are live because in the upper left corner, a red symbol will appear that says “Live”.
That’s it; it’s that simple to broadcast live with mobile for Facebook. After finishing your transmission, just by pressing on end the transmission will close and stop being seen and heard.
Tanner AbrahamData Scientist and Software Engineer with a focus on experimental projects in new budding technologies that incorporate machine learning and quantum computing into web applications.
=> Join the Waitlist for Early Access.